Monday, October 19, 2009

More Joyous Journalling.....


Here is the stamped watercolour, (that I wrote about in my last post) on it's own journal page... I love the extra dimension the stamped text has given it. Not 100% complete.... and some of the actual journal words may still be a little too clear..... This process is still giving me so much joy!


Hope for the Future: River of Tears Journal Vol I

Once these divorce journals are done I want to continue either a daily or at least weekly page in a BRAND SHINY NEW JOURNAL...!!


This art quilt is changing as it grows; I go through stages of liking it and then disliking it immensely! I like it -not love it - at the moment!


Bliss

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi , I've enjoyed looking at all the different things on your blog , you are very clever .

Red (aka Puddleduck!) said...

Hi Clare...

I enjoyed your blog too... laughed at your cat getting his own brekky!

Thanks for your comment!

Sandi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails