Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blissful Journal

Here are a couple of detail shots of 'Bliss'. I'm liking her more and more and am really enjoying working on her now!


Blissful...


These wee daisies were fun and I love the variegated thread!
                                    


Bliss' Dress Detail



Bliss' Bouquet Detail

I love the unexpected colour combinations that some of these small works create.


I found some Letraset in my filing cabinet... Don't laugh but it must be over 20 years old - 8 years of which it spent in New Zealand! There's not a lot of it but I will use it in the River of Tears journal!




hope - lift your face to the sun........

...with some added Letraset


Alive but Trapped

Another journal page... I love the way the sun caught this!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails