Monday, October 12, 2009

Recommended Artist's Journal Book

Here is a book I can recommend with much enthusiasm! I received it from Amazon on Friday and have been savouring it bit by bit, day by day for the last few evenings; sitting up in bed with a cuppa -and the best bit is; I'm still not quite done!!! The pages are in many styles by many talented journal artists and are fantastic inspiration. I thoroughly recommend it!


Amazon.com: 1,000 Artist Journal Pages: Personal Pages and Inspirations (1000 Series) (9781592534128): Dawn DeVries Sokol: Books





Edited to add photo...

Would love to add either my own pic (haven't actually taken one tho!) or the Amazon pic - not sure if that's allowed?

4 comments:

creativelenna said...

yes, i think you could add a pic, especially as you are linking to the book! I am proud to say my journal quilts were published in there; it is an honor.

Thank you for your comment on my ATCs Sandi. Because of your comments, i found your blog and have been so enjoying it!

Red (aka Puddleduck!) said...

Hi Lenna!
I've been enjoying your blog for a while now! ;)
Decided to add the photo..

I recognised a few of your journal pages in the book. It is a beautiful book and I have found it truey inspiring...

super mario tidings said...

cant believe i nearly bought this book last week lol. It was the best suprise seeing you and funny that you are doing the journals now and all the pain that you went through and made it.i love what you are doing and always feel that your time is coming, to create and make a living from it. so keep attracting stuff .... love the sheep as well. loved catching up ...like sisterhood of the travelling pants except mine are the boring ones lol..keep being arty... love sandie

Red (aka Puddleduck!) said...

Hiya Sandie!

I loved today... thanks for coffee... short notice I know!!!!

Thanks for your inspiration and your unwavering belief in my creativity. It means so much to me!

Great to catch up. You're welcome to borrow this book... or I can highly recommend that you do buy it!

Sandi x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails