Thursday, October 15, 2009

More journal pages....

I was lucky enough to get to Eckersley’s (Think art supplies!) on Tuesday when I took Jon’s boys back home. It was an hour detour from my already long journey…. Plus browsing time! ....but was worth every minute of it for the joy I had of being among all the art materials and having my sister-in-law for company.

Among the bits and pieces I bought, I found a wonderful alphabet stamp set by KaiserCraft. I'm impressed!


An old watercolour I added stamping too; I can now use it in my collage work!



I stamped some words onto white tissue paper and added them to this journal page. You may need to enlarge the pic to see.


Another new journal page; not finished but fun!

Here is a little something I'm working on. Don't really know why I started it... Just one of those things I had to do. I will put a face on the elfin figure and keep adding background and embroidered detail. It will eventually become a little art quilt.


Kleine Hexe

Here is my new herb garden that I blogged about recently. Jon and the boys helped position the heavy concrete troughs. They're all ready to plant up now....!


My new herb garden...

5 comments:

Lenna Andrews said...

i really like the rubber stamping you added to your watercolor painting. I think it makes it very special, Sandi : )

Natalya said...

love the textures in your journal pages....

Puddleduck said...

Hi Lenna! Thank you... I've not really been much into stamping before... Your work has been very inspirational; i love the layers you create.... Sandi

Hi Natalya,
Thanks for your comment! I'm just using whatever I can find... tissue paper, paper towel, printed paper serviettes etc. Sandi

T said...

Love your blog Puddleduck. Thanks for visiting mine. Your journal is so creative.

xt

Puddleduck said...

Hi T!
Sorry for taking so long to reply! I love getting comments and yours is muchly appreciated!
Sandi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails