Sunday, January 23, 2011

...........of Bush Dancers

Hello there and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my followers, readers, family and friends!

Wow, it's been a little while since I posted here...! I haven't dropped off the face of the earth; I've simply been busy working on and off through the holiday season; alas with not to much to show in the creative department! :) I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and an inspirational start to 2011! Ideas are still coming thick and fast over here, I'm just finding less time to persue them... I'm planning to get my act together though and eke out some studio time.!
Dear Linda at Edelweiss Gallery, Dungowan has updated my artist's page. It's lovely to have some more recent photos on there. She also kindly included a photo of my most recent addition to the gallery on the Edelweiss Gallery blog! It is a soft pastel painting titled 'Bush Dancers' and I completed it during 2010. (and blogged about it here.) It is now framed in a gorgeous wide but simple gold frame with a triple mat....




I'll be back soon...! Promise!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Beautiful flowers/painting! <3

Joei Rhode Island said...

Glad to see you back. Looking forward to see what you make in 2011

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails