Saturday, August 30, 2014

.... of a Mother of Pearl cross (or should it be Mother Pearl is cross?)

I've done it again..! I have so many projects on the go at once I'm spinning. Often I don't know which one I should be working on so I end up wasting precious time and not achieving much at all!

I found this in one of my old sketchbooks last night and played around with it a little. Have I mentioned I have a new phone photo app which I am loving messing around with? (probably accounts for some of my wasted time!)



I started stitching this piece a few years ago..... and recently found some supplies online which I have been keeping an eye out for- bulk Mother of Pearl buttons! I can't wait for them to arrive this week so I can pull this out of storage and continue on as if a few years really haven't lapsed! Quite excited at the prospect of actually finishing it! I just need to remember which box, crate or bag I saw it in recently!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails